出国常用英语(去国外旅游的英语)

更新时间:2023-10-14 01:11:26

有出国意向的人,不可避免的将会面临登机办理手续、安检、过海关等环节,学一些常用的对话就很必要了,接下来可以一起来学习一下这些常用的对话案例吧。

国际航班

办理登机( check in)


Hi,i would like to check in.

你好,我要办理登机。

May i have your passport and ticket,please?

可以看一下你的机票和护照吗?

Sorry,i did not catch you/Yes,here are our tickets and passports.

抱歉,我没听懂你的话/这是我们的机票和护照。

How many pieces of checked baggage do you have/How many bags do you want to check in?

你有几件行李托运?

Just two.

只有两件。

I would like to check three bags,please.

我要托运三件行李。

Please put your bags on the scale.

请将行李放置在过磅机上。

Please weigh your luggage here.

请将行李在此称重。

Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

We have to charge you a fee for the extra weight.

我们必须向你收取超重的费用。

How much will you charge for overweight luggage?

行李超重要付多少钱?

How do you charge for overweight baggage?

行李超重要罚多少钱?

Any carry-on luggage?

有任何随身的行李吗?

Yes,this bag.

有,就这个手提袋。

Do you have any liauids or gels in your carry-on?

你的手提行李有任何液体和凝胶吗?

I do,but they are in bottles that are less than 100 milliliters.

有,它们装瓶子里且在100毫升以下。

How many bags can i carry on?

我可以携带多少件行李?

Your bag is too big,so it needs to be checked.

你的行李太大了必须托运。

Could you say that again,please?

可以请你再说一遍吗?

Would you like an aisle or window seat?

你想要靠窗的位置还是靠走道的位置?

A window seat,please.Thank you.

请给我靠窗的位置,谢谢。

Do you have a seating preference?

你们有偏好坐哪里吗?

Please give me a window seat/Near a window,please.

请给我靠窗的位置/靠近窗户。

I would like an aisle seat/Can i have a seat by the aisle?.

我想要靠走道的位子。

Can i have a seat in the front of the plane?

可以给我飞机前端的位置吗?

I will seat you two in 30A and 30B.

我将你们的位置安排在30A和30B.

Here are your tickets and boarding passes.

这是你们的机票和登机证。

Your baggage claim tickets are attached.

行李提领标签已经贴好了。

Your flight departs from Gate 38 at 2:00.

你的航班会在2:00从38号机口出发。

Which gate am i departing from?

我要在哪个登机口登机?

Which gate do i go to?

我该去哪个登机门?

Your departure gate is G18.

你的登机门为G18。

Could you please tell me where Gate 45 is?

请问45号登机门在哪里?

Get on this moving walkway,and at the end,turn left.

搭乘这个电动步道到底,然后左转。

The departure area is on the first floor.

出境口在一楼。

Your boarding gate is in concourse C.

你们从登机门在登机厅C。

What time does boarding start?

九点钟开始登机?

You can start boarding the plane in 30 minutes.

你三十分钟后可以开始登机。

Boarding will begin 45 minutes before your flight's departure.

班机出发前45分钟开始登机。

How long is the flight?

飞行时间需要多久?

Your flight will be 6 hours.

你的飞行时间是6个小时。

登机安检(security check)


Please step through the security gate again.

请再过一次金属检测门。

Please come with me.

请跟我来。

Take off your shoes and hold your arms out to your sides.

请脱鞋并张开双臂。

Are you carrying any metal objects with you?

你身上有什么金属物品吗?

Just my keys and my cell phone.

只有我的钥匙和手机。

Please empty your pockets.

请把口袋掏空。

Please all items in this tray.

请将所有的物品都放在这个托盘里。

I must check your bag.

我必须检查你袋子里的东西。

Do you have any flammable materials in your luggage?

你行李内有任何易燃物品吗?

入境(go through immigration)


What is your nationality,please.

请问你的国籍是哪里?

What is your destination in the United States?

你在美国的目的地是什么?

How long are you going to be here?

你要在这里待多久?

Just two weeks.

只有两个礼拜。

How long are you going to stay in this country?

你预计在这个城市停留多久?

I will stay for seven days.

我预计要停留一周。

What is the purpose of your visit?

你来这里的目的是什么?

I am here just for sightseeing/I am here for business.

我是来观光的/我是来做生意的。

I am here to visit my relatives.

我来拜访亲戚。

where are you staying?

你会住哪里?

I am staying at the Lucky Hotel.

我会住在幸运酒店。

what do you do?

你的职业是什么?

I am a student.

我是学生。

Is this your first visit?

你是第一次来吗?

Yes,it is my first time/No,this is my third time to the US.

是的,我是第一次来/不,这是我第三次来美国。

Are you along or with a group?

你是一个人来还是跟团?

I traveling by myself/I am with a group.

我来自助旅行/我是跟团来。

What date will you depart the country?

您将在什么日期离开?

I will depart on June 15.

我六月十五离开。

How much money do you have?

你带了多少钱?

I have about $2000.

我带了大约2000美元。

Please present your return ticket.

请出示你的回程机票。

通过海关(go through customs)


Please fill out this customs declaration.

请填写海外申报单。

Do you have anything to declare?

有要申报的物品吗?

I have nothing to declare.

我没有东西要申报。

Please place your bags on the table.

请将你的包包放到桌上。

It is my personal use.

这是我个人要使用的。

You cannot bring in any liauids.

不能携带任何液体进来。

Have you brought any frruit or meat with you?

你有携带任何水果或者肉类吗?

Just this mango/I have a bag of dried pork ears for my consin.

只有中国芒果/我带了一包猪耳干给我的表弟。

I am sorry.No fresh fruits,vegetables,or meats may be brought in.

很抱歉,新鲜蔬果或肉类不能带入境。

We will have to destroy it.

我们得把它销毁。

You are free to go.

你现在可以走了。

Thank you for your cooperation.Have a nice trip.

谢谢你的合作。祝您旅途愉快。